Monday 29 April 2013

eBay addiction?!

I've always been told that eBay has pretty much everything you could ever want but for some reason I never actually took the time to go and have a look at what treasures I could hunt down.So 100 years later, I finally decided to take a look and I must say eBay truly does have EVERYTHING. I mainly just looked for clothing, because clothing make me happy, and I initially thought that all the clothing items and accessories were going to look as if I just purchased them from china town or as if I mugged a prostitute and stole her "chic" plastic gold chain BUT I was pleasantly surprised! I found some really nice items and have purchased a pretty chiffon blouse already. If you are a Pinterest fan and long for those beautiful clothing items you have pinned to your favorite board you should definitely try and search for the item on eBay as there is a good chance you will find it!

Here is a picture of the blouse I have ordered:


I will post comparison pictures once I have received my blouse so that you can see the quality difference etc. and possibly give you some confidence in online shopping if you are a bit of a skeptical.

Printed bottoms
For this winter I decided that I NEEDED to have some kind of printed bottom to add to my wardrobe. I headed off to Topshop (pretty much my most favorite of all shops) as I knew that they could meet my demands and stumbled upon the most amazing joggers!


Picture taken from www.topshop.com

Yes, those are elephants. These brilliant joggers are not only super comfortable as they feel light and silky on your legs but they are also an eye pleaser!

I styled these joggers with a long sleeve black cotton shirt, which I tucked in, with a cute white pearl and beaded collar to make the look more formal.

Thanks for reading :)
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment