Saturday 20 October 2012

A fresh start

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately, I needed time to figure out the direction of my blog and what I more or less wanted to include in it. As some of you may know I previously had a blog called, "The weekly Look" which focused mainly on fashion and beauty tips (you can check it out if you want: http://theweeklylook.blogspot.com ) but i felt that i needed to have a broader outlook for my blog, so that I can talk about whatever interests me and hopefully you too! Don't get me wrong, my main focus will still be on all aspects of fashion and beauty but i'll just be including some bits and pieces of fun and everyday life now and then!

I hope you all like my new layout. I basically had to cram GIMP (a program which is sort of like photoshop ...) into my small head and learn HTML coding? and with the help of my trusty boyfriend, I was able to put this page together! I also included a poll which I'll update every so often so feel free to participate ;)

My email address is also up under the "Contact" tab so if you have any advice or idea's regarding my blog please don't hesitate to let me know!

My New High-waisties
I recently got new high-waisted shorts as an early birthday present and I must say, I'm in love. I absolutely adore the high waisted trend but where I live they are so hard to find and when you do find a pair, they usually suck (sorry to be so blunt).





I ordered them from an online store called Biancakimclothing and I'm super happy with how they look. The great thing is that there is a wide rage of different colours and styles that the shorts come in such as, plain and simple (for those who don't want to stand out) and even rainbow coloured ones (for those who do)!

They also have a cute selection of accessories and other clothing items that are definitely worth taking a look at.



Here are their links:
Online Store: www.biancakimclothing.co.za
Blogger: www.blogger.com/profile/16448815031520309612
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Bianca-Kim-Clothing/118744504852516

They ship both nationally (South Africa) and internationally!
Enjoy shopping and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment